RNO will consider requests to share research studies with RNO members. Requests should be sent to email@example.com.
Flyers/information regarding research studies will be posted one time after:
- Approval by the RNO Board;
- Documentation of either an Institutional Review Board (IRB), an Independent Ethics Committee (IEC), an Ethical Review Board (ERB) or Research Ethics Board (REB) approval;
- Confirmation the flyer/information has final Chair approval before posting (i.e., if graduate research); and
- Verification of RNO membership.
- RNO has no responsibility. Individuals interested in taking part in the research need to contact the PI. Individuals who have concerns about their rights as a research participant should contact the specific IRB identified in the study.
Note: Any postings other than the first one will be negotiated with the investigator and charged at current per diem rates for this service.