Available to RNO members who belong to both a local chapter and the international RNO organization, including healthcare providers, healthcare educators, and healthcare students and retirees.
- Chapter plus Individual Membership
- Access to The Online Journal of Rural Nursing and Health Care - the RNO's peer-reviewed, research journal
- No charge for manuscript submission to the journal
- Regularly published e-newsletters: Rural Nurse Connection
- Resources for scholarships, research, and project grants
- Links to rural resources
- Eligible to vote in annual elections
Membership dues are paid by PAYPAL. If you prefer to not pay with PAYPAL, you are welcome to mail a check to Rural Nurse Organization, PO Box 11025, Tuscaloosa, AL 35486. Please designate the check is for membership dues on the check. Thanks!