Available to organizations that conduct an educational program in nursing, nursing associations, health care agencies, and other public and private organizations dedicated to quality healthcare for rural communities.
- Two free individual memberships per site
- Access to The Online Journal of Rural Nursing and Health Care - the RNO’s peer-reviewed, research journal
- No charge for manuscript submission to the journal for any employee.
- Regularly published e-newsletters: Rural Nurse Connection
- Resources for scholarships, research and project grants
- Links to rural resources
- Two votes in annual elections
- Register at biennial conference at member rate
Membership dues are paid by PAYPAL. If you prefer to not pay with PAYPAL, you are welcome to mail a check to Rural Nurse Organization, PO Box 11025, Tuscaloosa, AL 35486. Please designate the check is for membership dues on the check. Thanks!